GTA Law Firm assists its Clients in the field of judicial and arbitration litigation, with particular regard to the following activities:
- assistance in the phase of out-of-court or pre-judicial dispute resolution, before the appropriate mediation bodies;
- judicial and extrajudicial assistance in the commercial debt collection proceedings.
- assistance on industrial property litigation and on competition before the competent specialized sections and before the competent administrative authorities;
- assistance in corporate litigation before the competent specialized sections;
- e) assistance in labor law disputes before the competent sections specialized in all levels of judgment;
- assistance in administrative disputes and tax litigation;
- assistance in litigation in the context of agreements between companies and public and private tenders;
- assistance in arbitration procedures.
The assistance activity of the law firm in litigation matters takes place before all the courts of merit and the specialized sections (such as the courts of companies and the labor courts), before the administrative courts and the tax commissions. The Law Firm, thanks to two senior lawyers specifically qualified, assures the assistance even before the Supreme Court of Cassation.
Through the network of foreign professional contacts of reference, the Firm is able to provide support to clients for litigation before foreign or EU Courts.